GOAL OF THE CONFERENCE
The Af3P (Association Française des Poudres, Propulsion et Pyrotechnie) organizes the EUROPYRO 2019 conference in Tours (France). This event gathers every 4 years representatives from industry and research working in the field of explosives, pyrotechnics and energetic materials.
The conference will be coupled with the 44th IPS seminar. The conference will focus on current status and improvements in explosives and pyrotechnic fields for defense, space, industry and safety applications.
The 100th anniversary of SFEPA (Syndicat des Fabricants d’Explosifs, Poudres et Armes) will be celebrated during the congress.
- Energetic materials and molecules including
- New explosives devices and systems including
- Insensitive explosives and munitions
- Applications to solid propulsion: rocket, gas generators…
- Industrial explosives and firing systems
- Prevention and detection of explosives misuses (HMEs, IEDs)
- Methodologies for design, reliability and lifetime demonstrations, IMness justifications
- Studies on shock waves and detonic phenomena
- Fireworks compositions
- Hazard, security and risk management
- Friendly environment design and recycling
CALL FOR PAPERS
Participants are invited to submit papers for talks or posters. The Dr. Bernard E. Douda Young scientist price and the Frank Carver Bursary will be awarded to young scientists.
A special session will be devoted to the innovative characterization at the service of the simulation of energetic materials.
Contributions can take the form of oral presentations or posters. The official language is English (no simultaneous translation). Presentations should be unclassified.